Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Thank You Note from The Director

Dear Lorraine, On behalf of Jerusha Mwiraria Hope Children's Home I wish to thank you whole heatedly for considering the orphanage for two days staying at Meru National Park .The children enjoyed the Christmas more than any other because it was their first time to be taken out for two days and tour at the Park & more so deliscious meals .It was a well enjoyed trip. I humbly request you for the photos that were taken during the tour for me to use them for publicity in our local papers,please send me an individual photo of you & Fridah among the other photos for the same purpose. I have requested Fridah to do the same. Thankyou very much for struggle to see to it that the less fortunate & more so the orphan's get the comfort enjoyed by the fortunate. Please keep up this spirit ,God bless you and your family. Regards,Joseph K. Rwito The Director.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am Koji Nakagawa, Japanese volunteer in Meru National Park. Thank you very much for visiting the park and spend very hearwarming days with me.
In the day, around 30 children of Jerusha Mwiraria Hope Children's Home came to our park.I want to know more information about your group because I want to introduce your activities and your group to japan by report which I have written every two months for japanese government.
I want to know・・・
1)the name of your volunteer group
2) date of foundation
3)the number of members in your group
4)the name of representative

Lorraine Kirigia, Founder of Xmas Torch said...

Hey Koji,

I remember you, we call you the popo man because of your game with the children.

Give me your email ID and I will send you all the details you need.

Lorraine