Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Follow Up

I am so grateful for all the feedback I continue to receive. It is amazing to know how many of you out there are aboard this journey with us and God bless you all. A few things to clarify though: 1. Objective of this Project: I have received alot of concerns on how giving such an elaborate Xmas may not be such a good thing for these children in the long run. Please remember our main goal is to let these children for once be children and give them a Xmas they can never forget. I know we can't handle all their problems with this one visit but it will be a start at least. So please know that we have considered the repercussions this is why we chose to Xmas as a start. 2. Selection of the Children Joseph Mwenda who works with World Vision has suggested good ideas on how to go about the selection of the children. He's already looking at a few children since he works with most of the right people he will be soon advising us accordingly and I will be putting up as and when I receive this information. Please keep writing and again I can't tell you how grateful I am for all your support. God bless.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey cousin Lorraine, we r together in this and will give you all the support you will need. Lets put God first and He will surely bless the work of our hands.

Bells said...

This is great. Let me know how I can help.

Anonymous said...

Hi.
We want to come in contcact. We´re from Bethesda Children Ministry in Nakuru. Our homepage: www.bethesda.se, then you can read more about us.
My email adress: lina_jamstorp@wananchi.com

Greetings from Bethesda through Lina

Lorraine Kirigia, Founder of Xmas Torch said...

Okey Lina and Betheseda I will email you. Thank you and God bless you all for the work you are doing.

Lorraine Kirigia

Anonymous said...

Hey! this is wonderful thing to do! you are such a blessing and I hope you know that. Remember we are with you all the way and don't hesitate to ask for our support!
Freda

Lorraine Kirigia, Founder of Xmas Torch said...

Hey Freda,

I know I can count on you and thank you for all the support you have given me so far!!! God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hey dear Lorraine, my prayers are with you as you continue with this project.Let God Bless you and give you more strength,hope and courage to go on All the best!!!